Elizabeth Farrell Society
Elizabeth Farrell Society membership is extended to supporters who make or pledge a lifetime donation or legacy donation of $10,000 or more. The pledge can be honored through cumulative annual donations, one-time donations, or through a legacy gift/bequest.
In addition, members will receive the following benefits:
- Prominent recognition on a plaque located at the CEC headquarters;
- Annual invitation to an exclusive Elizabeth Farrell Society reception at the CEC Convention;
- Personal correspondence from the CEC executive director and president announcing new programs and initiatives;
- Recognition on the CEC website and other Society communication;
- Customized recognition and stewardship opportunities.
For more information on the Elizabeth Farrell Society, please contact:
Chad Rummel, M.Ed, CAE