Application for Accreditation Eligibility Now Open!
After a public review period and incorporation of feedback on the draft CEC Accreditation Policy and Procedures, Eligibility Application, and Program Report templates, CEC is proud to officially open its Application for Accreditation Eligibility. Programs who are seeking to become CEC Accredited will start by applying for Accreditation Eligibility whose purpose is to collect information on programs to ensure that they fall under the scope of CEC Accreditation and have the ability and resources to gather the evidence and requirements to successfully achieve CEC Accreditation.
The current fees for programs are listed below. Programs completing an application will be invoiced upon submission. Applications will be reviewed when payment is received by CEC.
- Policy Manual (Updated March 2022)
- The Policies and Procedures Manual will be periodically reviewed and updated to provide comprehensive information and guidance to programs seeking CEC Accreditation.
- Sample Application for Eligibility (Updated March 2022)
- Sample Program Report Template (Updated March 2022)
- Frequently Asked Questions
|1st prog.||Each Add'l||1st prog.||Each Add'l||1st prog.||Each Add'l|
|Application for Accreditation Eligibility Fee||500||250||750||375||1000||500|
|Program Report Review Fee||1000||1500||2000|
|Annual Administrative Fee||500||250||750||375||1000||500|