The Prism Collection
The Prism series, developed by the CEC Division on Autism and Developmental Disabilities, is a collection of evidence-based, research-to-practice teaching strategies and interventions geared toward supporting students with autism spectrum disorder and other developmental disabilities. Volumes in the collection address interventions in the classroom, home, and community, and how to help students build academic, social, and non-cognitive skills.
The set includes:
- A Guide to Teaching Students With Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Footsteps Toward the Future: Implementing a Real-World Curriculum
- Friendship 101: Helping Students Build Social Competence
- Differentiating Instruction in the Inclusive Classroom
- Transition to Adulthood: Work, Community, and Educational Success
- Embedded Instruction in the General Education Classroom
- Diversity, Autism and Developmental Disabilities: Guidance for the Culturally Responsive Educator
Buy the set and save over 15%!