Ways to Give
The easiest way to support CEC’s future is to make a donation using our online form. During the donation process, you may designate a tribute in honor of or in memory of someone.
Questions About Giving?
Please email email@example.com
Other Ways to Donate
Send checks payable to CEC to:
c/o Jake Minor
3100 Clarendon Boulevard, #600
Arlington, VA 22201
Please indicate the name of the endowment in the memo line of your check. Undesignated donations will be added to the Fund for the Future.
Create your own fundraiser to recognize CEC, a teacher, a student, a birthday or any special event by visiting our Facebook fundraising page:
Many corporate employers offer donation matching. If your employer offers this, simply provide the necessary information to Jake Minor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When Paying Dues
When making your dues payment, you are provided the opportunity to add a donation in the checkout process.
Large Gift Giving
When you include CEC in your estate planning, you are making a long-lasting mark on special education. In addition, you legacy gift ensures that you are making your own philanthropic goals, as well.
By making CEC a part of your estate planning, you can:
- Ensure the long-lasting impact CEC has on the field of special education;
- Support programs and endowments that means the most to you;
- Support current programs or or potentially create new ones;
There are many options to leaving a legacy gift to CEC:
- Charitable bequests: Leave your legacy by making a bequest to CEC in your estate or will.
- Retirement plans: Identify CEC as a beneficiary in your retirement account.
- Life insurance: Identify CEC as the recipient part of your life insurance policy. These gifts come without federal or estate taxes and maximizes your gift to the field.
To discuss legacy giving, contact Executive Director Chad Rummel.