Get Involved With 2 New CEC Committees
The new Fundraising and Development Committee responsibilities include:
- Promoting the educational, advocacy, and outreach goals of CEC by planning and overseeing a fundraising/development program
- Creating awareness within CEC's membership, stakeholders, private foundations, and other organizations around opportunities to assist in underwriting CEC initiatives
- Shaping fundraising/development strategies and plans and monitoring results
The new Publications Committee responsibilities related to journals, publications and products include:
- Recommending journal editorial policy and oversight of journal editor selection
- General oversight of books and other publications sold by CEC
- Ensuring CEC journals remain a trusted source of research findings that support and enhance advances in the field and facilitate putting research into practice
- Ensuring equity of diverse members in journal and publications-related activities
- Setting publishing priorities
If one of these committees is a good fit for you, you’re in luck! Applications are now being accepted. The deadline for receipt of all materials for both committees is 12:00 pm Eastern, March 15, 2021.
Questions? Contact Sharon Rodriguez, Director of Governance and Executive Services.