Georgia CEC Exceptional Children's Week: "Celebrating the Past, Committed to the Future"
Each year, the Georgia Council for Exceptional Children hosts an Exceptional Children's Week (ECW) to provide a time for schools, districts, and educators to come together to acknowledge and celebrate students with exceptionalities. On March 7-11, the 2022 Exceptional Children's Week celebration will focus on CEC's 100th Anniversary with the theme of "Celebrating the Past, Committed to the Future. Cheers to 100 Years!"
Schools throughout Georgia are coming together to offer events, activities, resources, and more to celebrate their students with disabilities and/or gifts and talents and commemorate our 100th year. Check out just some of these celebrations below!
- Read what the Main Street Academy is doing to commemorate the week
- Check out New Prospect Elementary School's list of ECW celebrations
- See how Conyers Middle School is celebrating throughout the week
- Scroll down to see River's Edge Elementary School's planned ECW events
- Check out page 6 of the Dolvin Elementary School newsletter