Safe Sender Instructions
As a CEC member, your inbox is always fresh with regular updates on the latest in special education. From community tips to professional development you can use, make sure you’re never missing the resources, support, and information you need! To make sure we get in your inbox, find your email program below for instructions on how to add us to your address book or safe sender list.
Instructions by Program
- Right-click a message in the preview pane (double-check the “Junk” and “Clutter” folders for messages too).
- Click the drop-down list and select “Junk”.
- Select “Never Block Sender's Domain”.
NOTE: If the message was found in the Junk or Clutter folder, you can move it to the inbox by manually dragging-and-dropping the email to your inbox.
- Click the Gmail drop-down list (on the left side of the screen) and select Contacts.
- Add the "from" address to your contact list.
NOTE: If the message was found in the spam folder, right-click it and select “Not Spam”. Additionally, you can move messages to their proper classification folder if needed.
- Right-click on a message and select “Add to Contacts”.
Alternatively, select Contacts on the left sidebar and add the sender's "from" address. If the message was found in the spam folder, right-click it and select Not Spam.
- Click the Contacts icon (in the upper left corner) and select “New Contact”.
- Add the sender's email address.
If the message was found in the spam folder, right-click it and select Not Spam. If you see the address in the block list, select the address you wish to remove and click Remove.
Add the “from” email address of the sender to your contact list or address book. If the message was found in the spam folder, move it to the inbox or right-click it and select “Not Spam”.