Unify IDEA compliance & student achievement with Brolly. Consolidate IEP data collection into one app and get visibility into service sessions and progress across your district.
IEP Data Collection:
- Log service minutes and monitor progress in under a minute
- Pre-populated caseloads expedite logging
- Track session information for multiple students simultaneously
- Use custom templates for reoccurring sessions
- Identify missed sessions due to absences
- Transfer IEP goals automatically from your management system
Get a Pulse on Progress & Services Across Your District:
- View aggregate data or filter for more granular information
- Discover gaps in service provision or documentation
- Determine which students are, and are not, making progress towards their IEP goals
- Utilize interactive dashboards for data-driven decision making
- Identify compliance concerns, such as identical IEP goals for multiple students
Respond to Stakeholder Requests
- Proactively address due process complaints
- Be better prepared to share data at IEP meetings
- Replace manual aggregation of session notes from spreadsheets, binders, and sticky notes
- Gain important context with chronological service & progress information
- Complete state reporting or audit preparation with ease
Follow the links below to learn more or book a no obligation demo!
Information provided in the online directory on this website is intended to provide a guide to businesses, organizations, and resources that support the special education community. The Council for Exceptional Children or any of its employees neither endorse, warrant, nor guarantee the products or services advertised in the directory. The information provided in each listing on this website is published as obtained from external sources that provide the information.