Navigating COVID 19 for Special Education Administrators, May 1
Upgrade for complimentary webinars.
Join Now for access to complimentary webinars.
A presentation from the Council of Administrators of Special Education (CASE). Original air date May 1, 2020.
Facilitated by Phyllis Wolfram, CASE Executive Director. Presented by Erin Maguire, CASE President; Myrna Mandlawitz, CASE Policy Consultant; Kevin Rubenstein, CASE Policy & Legislative Chair; and Julie Weatherly, Esq.
Resources from this webinar:
- May 1 webinar slides
- May 1 transcript (coming soon)
- Registration: "Planning for Success Post-COVID-19" webinar on May 12, 4:30-5:30pm CT
CASE's COVID-19 Resources:
- All CASE resources
- CASE's Considerations for Special Education Administrators
- CASE's Hill Briefing to Congressional staff, April 22
- CASE/NASDSE Letter to OSERS, March 31, 2020 - Needed Flexibilities During COVID-19
- Sample documentation log
- Sample distance learning plan