Skip to main content
- All attendees for online learning, workshops, conventions or other events (“Event”) of the Council for Exceptional Children (CEC) agree to comply with all rules and conditions of the Event, including all rules in the event program, all future correspondence, and as may be posted at the Event.
- Attendees of any in-person Event activity must wear the official event name badge. Name badges are required for admission to all in-person Events.
- Event registration may not be used for advertising, promotions, giveaways, sweepstakes or other trade purposes without express written consent of CEC.
- Event attendees must behave responsibly during all Events. Verbal, written, or physical harassment, threatening physical actions and disorderly or disruptive conduct will not be tolerated and may result in removal from the Event, denial of access to Event facilities or platforms and other penalties.
- Event attendees voluntarily assume all risk and danger of personal injury (including death) and all hazards arising from, or related in any way to the Event, whether occurring prior to, during, or after the Event, howsoever caused and whether by negligence and or otherwise. Rules and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Event attendees may not under any circumstances conduct any live or recorded audio, video or photographic activities without the express permission of the CEC Executive Director or Director of Membership, Marketing, & Communications.
- Event attendees grant permission to CEC (and its designees and agents) to utilize the attendee’s image, likeness, actions and statements in any live or recorded audio, video or photographic display or the transmission, exhibition, publication or reproduction made of, or at, CEC Events in any medium or context for commercial or promotional purposes without further authorization or compensation.