CEC and AOTA Partnership Webinars
At the Council for Exceptional Children (CEC), we're proud to collaborate with the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA) for a mini-series of practice-based webinars.
AOTA partnered with CEC to provide two webinars to help those in the special education field deepen their understanding of self-regulation and best practices for collaboration between teacher and occupational therapy practitioner.
Who is this program for?
- Special education teachers
- Occupational therapists
- Special education administrators
- Building/district administrators
- General education teachers
- Free for everyone
Instructions to Access Videos
- Click on the Access this video in CEC’s Learning Library button.
- If prompted to log in to your CEC account, do so.
- If you do not have a CEC account, you can create one for free by clicking “Register Now” on the sign-in page.
- Once you are logged in to your CEC account, you will be directed to the catalog in the CEC Learning Library.
- Scroll down to the Webinars & Workshops section and the webinar will be one of the first in the list.
- Click on it and then click the Course Material tab at the top of the next page to find the link to view the recording.
Looking for Professional Development Hours (PDHs)? You can get 1.5 hours for watching both sessions in the mini-series.
To receive PDHs for these presentations, log into the CEC website and access the Learning Library to view the free webinars there. Don’t have a CEC account? Create one now and check out this overview of the Learning Library!