Student Group Package
The Council for Exceptional Children (CEC)’s Student Group Membership Package gives you and your fellow students the resources and guidance you need to be the best in your future work as special educators.
From college to retirement, our tools, guidance, and resources are here to support your work and prepare you for the rewarding role as a special education professional.
- A complimentary $1 million Student Educator Professional Liability insurance policy through our partner, Forrest T. Jones & Company, Inc.*
- Access to CEC’s journals, TEACHING Exceptional Children and Exceptional Children
- Online CECommunity access
- Access to recorded webinars, and more!
* For eligibility, restrictions or questions, contact Forrest T. Jones & Company at www.ftj.com/cec
Higher education is expensive, which is why CEC designed this membership package with you and your fellow students in mind. Whether you’re looking for the basics or need an additional collection of resources, we have an option that’s affordable for any budget.
|5-10 Students||11-15 Students||16+ Students|
|Student Premier Membership||$119||$115||$109|
|Student Basic Membership||$35||$35||$30|
Note: It is best that one member of your group will take the responsibility to collect student information and payment to be submitted together to CEC.
Are you currently a college or university professor or administrator interested in offering discounted CEC membership to your students? Learn more and get started.