Understanding Body Language SMART Board™ Teaching Package
These cards teach students with social impairments, particularly those with autism spectrum disorders or other special needs, about behaviors, staying safe, body language, and self-care.
This package of two lessons uses the SMART Board™ to teach:
- How can I read someone’s facial expression?
- How can I tell if someone is flirting with me?
- How can I read someone’s body language?
- How can I tell what someone is feeling?
- How can I tell when someone is nervous, or happy?
You get the PDF version of the file and the SMART Board™ Programmed files for each lesson.
The SMART Board™ interactive whiteboard is touch-sensitive and operates as part of a system that includes a computer and a projector. A SMART Board is one brand of interactive whiteboard.
The projector displays what is open on the computer and, rather than using a mouse or keyboard (although you can use those also), the SMART Board is a touch screen, which allows you to manipulate anything on the screen using your fingers.