Sexual Decisions SMART Board™ Teaching Package
These cards teach students with social impairments, particularly those with Autism, Asperger’s Syndrome, or other special needs, about behaviors, staying safe, body language, and self-care.
This package of four lessons uses the SMART Board™ to teach:
- How do I ask for consent?
- Can I revoke consent once I’ve already given it?
- How do I put on a condom?
- How can I be safe during intercourse?
- How can I ask someone out?
- What should I do if someone rejects me?
- Am I ready to have sex?
- What are some of the consequences of sexual activity?
You get the PDF version of the file and the SMART Board™ Programmed files for each lesson.
The SMART Board™ interactive whiteboard is touch-sensitive and operates as part of a system that includes a computer and a projector. A SMART Board is one brand of interactive whiteboard.
The projector displays what is open on the computer and, rather than using a mouse or keyboard (although you can use those also), the SMART Board is a touch screen, which allows you to manipulate anything on the screen using your fingers.