Self Touch SMART Board™ Teaching Package
These cards teach students with social impairments, particularly those with autism spectrum disorders or other special needs, about behaviors, staying safe, body language, and self-care.
This package of three lessons uses the SMART Board™ to teach:
- How can I safely masturbate?
- Where should I masturbate?
- How can I be sanitary while masturbating?
- What is appropriate self touch?
- What are the steps for masturbating?
- What should I do before touching myself?
You get the PDF version of the file and the SMART Board™ Programmed files for each lesson.
The SMART Board™ interactive whiteboard is touch-sensitive and operates as part of a system that includes a computer and a projector. A SMART Board is one brand of interactive whiteboard.
The projector displays what is open on the computer and, rather than using a mouse or keyboard (although you can use those also), the SMART Board is a touch screen, which allows you to manipulate anything on the screen using your fingers.