New Special Education Teachers Induction Toolkit
Strong induction programs help new special education teachers manage their classrooms and improve morale, self-efficacy, and student outcomes.
We have curated our most popular and comprehensive on-boarding resources to help you effectively prepare your team of new teachers. Use this multimedia toolkit for individual or group professional development, coaching, and/or continuing education throughout the school year. Each toolkit includes resources for one administrator and five teachers:
- Your Key to the Induction Toolkit, an implementation guide to help you utilize the resources from this kit to best welcome and support your new teachers.
- “The Survival Guide for New Special Education Teachers”
- TEACHING Exceptional Children special issue devoted to the needs of special educators.
- “Administrators: Helping New Special Education Teachers Thrive in the Classroom” a one-hour webinar to help you support your new teachers.
- “Thriving as a New Special Education Teacher” a one-hour webinar for teachers with the strategies and support they need.
- “A Valuable Partner: Setting the Stage for Effective Family Partnerships”
- “Co-Teaching But Not Getting Results? These Could Be The Reasons”
- “How to Approach IEPs Without Losing Your Mind”
- “Co-Teaching in the Real World”
- “Surviving Your First Year as a Teacher”
Together, these resources are valued over $700, but if you purchase this fully developed toolkit, you’ll save hundreds of dollars. CEC Members save even more!