Drexel University Online
The Drexel University School of Education offers online education bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degree and certificate programs for educators and administrators seeking new tools and methodologies to instruct students with autism spectrum disorders and related learning disabilities.
Featured Programs Include:
- EdS in School Psychology
- The hybrid EdS in School Psychology pediatric-focused program that gives you the tools to make a real difference in the lives of children and young adults.
- MS in Applied Behavior Analysis
- This ABAI-verified, online or hybrid program empowers you to help others succeed, while forging new career trails of your own, using well-established, evidence-based ABA principles, practices, and tools.
- MS in Special Education
- This online program equips teaching professionals with the fundamental skills, knowledge and competencies needed to meet the needs of students with disabilities in multiple settings.
Additional Related Programs:
- BS in Special Education
- Dual MS in Special Education and Applied Behavior Analysis
- Dyslexia Specialist Certificate - Wilson Reading System® Certification
- Graduate Certificate in Applied Behavior Analysis
- Graduate Certificate in Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Special Education Certification
Information provided in the online directory on this website is intended to provide a guide to businesses, organizations, and resources that support the special education community. The Council for Exceptional Children or any of its employees neither endorse, warrant, nor guarantee the products or services advertised in the directory. The information provided in each listing on this website is published as obtained from external sources that provide the information.