Cancellation & Refund Policies
Registrations paid or promised by check, credit card, or purchase order are subject to the following:
- In-Person Registration Cancellations:
- Before Nov. 30, 2021: Cancellations of registration will be accepted in writing—either emailed to email@example.com or mailed to PO Box 79026, Baltimore MD 21270-0024. No cancellation fee will be deducted.
- After Nov. 30, 2021: Cancellations will be accepted in writing. However, a $25 cancellation fee will be deducted from all refunds.
- In-Person Workshop Changes/Cancellations will be accepted through Dec. 1, 2021. All changes or cancellations must be made before Dec. 1, 2021 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Substitutions: Substitutions are always accepted. Email email@example.com. Transfers of registrations or workshops from students to non-students and members to non-members may have an additional fee.
The CEC convention staff and volunteer leadership are closely monitoring all recommendations set forth by the CDC and World Health Organization. In addition, our team is closely following best practices set forth by the meeting planning industry, including managing attendee flow, room setups and sizes, meal service, and expo management. All attendees will be expected to follow appropriate protocols set forth by CEC in the weeks leading up to the convention, which may include wearing masks, taking temperatures, social distancing, and additional protocols relevant at the time of the convention.
Please check our COVID Protocols page for additional updates closer to the annual convention.
Event Rules & Conditions
All attendees of in-person and virtual events agree to comply with the CEC Event Rules and Conditions, including all rules in the event information and future correspondence.