Registration, Cancellation & Refund Policies
Groups of 5-9 save 10% on each registration, and groups of 10+ save 15% on each registration. Please read the following registration details:
- Group registrations are based on CEC membership status and based on the rate at the time of the registration (see the rates on the Registration tab).
- Group discounts apply only to event registration for either the in-person or virtual conventions. Group rates do not apply to workshops or special events.
- Group registration cannot be completed online and must be completed using registration forms (coming soon). All registration forms must be submitted together. Forms need to be processed together either by remitting forms, processing all forms online, or by submitting the following information in Excel spreadsheet format: spreadsheet must include first name, last name, name of institution/school district, address, city, state, zip, email, best telephone number, registration choice (in-person or virtual only), workshop options, if applicable, for each registrant.
- If using a Purchase Order, the number must be included along with a copy of the purchase order.
- Please email email@example.com with questions or assistance.
Registrations paid or promised by check, credit card, or purchase order are subject to the following:
- In-Person Registration Cancellations:
- Before Nov. 30, 2021: Cancellations of registration will be accepted in writing—either emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to PO Box 79026, Baltimore MD 21270-0024. No cancellation fee will be deducted.
- After Nov. 30, 2021: Cancellations will be accepted in writing. However, a $25 cancellation fee will be deducted from all refunds.
- In-Person Workshop Changes/Cancellations will be accepted through Dec. 1, 2021. All changes or cancellations must be made before Dec. 1, 2021 by emailing email@example.com.
- Substitutions: Substitutions are always accepted. Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Transfers of registrations or workshops from students to non-students and members to non-members may have an additional fee.
The CEC convention staff and volunteer leadership are closely monitoring all recommendations set forth by the CDC and World Health Organization. In addition, our team is closely following best practices set forth by the meeting planning industry, including managing attendee flow, room setups and sizes, meal service, and expo management. All attendees will be expected to follow appropriate protocols set forth by CEC in the weeks leading up to the convention, which may include wearing masks, taking temperatures, social distancing, and additional protocols relevant at the time of the convention.
Please check our COVID Protocols page for additional updates closer to the annual convention.